Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I am back.... with deliveries!

Yes, I am back.... its been 2 months of silence. Or should I say 2 months of "busyness"  hehe... I don't know where to start again. Have loads of things to tell and share. It's a good thing I got with me my reliable notebook. This will be a series of blogs for I cannot input everything in a single entry.

March is a month of deliveries for me!

First for all.... Finally we got our Schengen Visa. Details of the much awaited tour on my next blog.


Second I received my package from Amazon.

Remember the entry about healthy weekend spend at New World Hotel? While undergoing the process of cleansing. I indulge myself to the monitor in front of my "single bed". HBO featured movie that time: Julie & Julia.
Julie & Julia is a movie that will make your gastronomical side turn upside down. Julie a new yorker, married and a blogger. Her aim is to cook all the 524 recipes of Julia Child in 365 days. The movie is enticing enough that it gave me the urge to order the very same cookbook that Julie used. I want to learn how to cook all kinds of dishes. I want my food to be always palatable. Superb taste that will give water to everyone's mouth. It's my dream and I am still hoping someday I will become a great cook.
the rest of  my package from amazon.com

Third, I received the confirmation from Discovery Shores.  Again, details for this one on my next blog.

Last but not the least. Macau Trip Airline & Hotel Tickets are emailed to my sister. Macau/Hongkong in June.

One of my dreams is to travel a lot and I feel so blessed  that God is letting me have it now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment